26 de diciembre de 2008

Green eyes, strong hands, soft whisper covering strong words, all you, that's what I need.
It's been days since the last time, when you came by me to say goodbye and to leave me with a promise, what for?
Torture, I know its our pleasure, and still I rather have you here to punish me with your whispers, with your touch without any contact, playing with my mind like always, having me your way like I love.
Just a few days, just a bunch of hours, I hate the longing, why did you had to promise anything? I never ask for it, but I guess is just our way of having fun, the distance will revenge me, punishing you for what you have done, scatered my pieces, leaving a trail from my place to yours, hopefully you'll find your way back, tracking my blood, scenting my pain, following my moan.
But its the longing for you... the hope of you seeing you again.... why did you promise? now I just have to wait, wait for something, wait for you... and i hate you for that!!!

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal